Monday, February 06, 2012

My 365 Project - January 2012


Whew! What a crazy month it has been. Sorry that I haven't posted but did I mention that it has been C R A Z Y ?!?!!  Unfortunately, I missed one day of my 365 Project and didn't take a picture. However, this was the day that the cats and I moved from the west coast from the east coast. So to me, it is fitting that this day is blank. Now this day really stands out on the calendar that is my daily life in pictures. I'll always remember THE DAY.

I am hoping to get into a semi-routine shortly and start blogging again to catch everyone up with my life. And I have another cookbook challenge entry to post about that Karen picked. I'll give you a hint...it is gelatinous...

1 comment:

Vagabonde said...

I’d like to take a closer look at your pictures. Last month I could click on them and enlarge them, this month I cannot.