Saturday, September 15, 2007

A cute parking lot


Last week, some of us from work went to CPK (California Pizza Kitchen for those of you not in the know) after a meeting. This is one of their ASAP chains. It is right by the stadium for the Angels in Anaheim ( the LA Angels - don't even get me started about how stupid it is for them to now be called that! Everyone knows that Anaheim is in the OC...)
One of my friends is always making fun of my because everywhere we go, I always think it is so pretty. She totally made fun of me when I thought the weeds in Glendale (the part close to the hood in Cypress Park) were pretty.
So to tie this all up, once we left CPK (see how cool you are now that you know what that means??), the day was gorgeous and I couldn't help taking a quick pic of the parking lot. Come on. It is pretty, isn't it?

No comments: