Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles


This past Saturday, after listening to some really good karaoke at Liquid Lounge with the girls, we went to the famous Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles. I have been hearing about this place ever since I first moved here - that it was a landmark and a place I just had to try. I was told that it was by LAX. Little did I know that there is also a location in Long Beach. Really, Long Beach just has it ALL!
Anyone who knows me knows that the only waffles that I generally eat are my Hello Kitty waffles.
(That is Ford's hand forking a HK waffle.)
So although I was told that I should order chicken and waffles, what I really wanted was a chicken biscuit. Like you can get anywhere in Georgia, right? Well, they do NOT have that one their all chicken and waffles menu. Never fear. I ordered side orders - a chicken breast, which I had to tear apart because it was so huge and another side order of a biscuit. Ta da! A chicken biscuit!!

No comments: