Thursday, August 28, 2008

Before and after

Ah, the joys of being a home owner. Yesterday, I happened to look up at my air conditioning unit in the ceiling (the main piece is on the roof) and noticed that it looked like this:
Click on the picture for an up-close view, if
you think you can stomach it!!


So, I promptly went to the hardware store (betcha can't guess which one!!) and bought new filters. Did you know they are supposed to be changed every 3 months at a minimum?


I remember that the last time the filter was changed, it was because my father did it for me. During that visit, he also helped me paint my bedroom. So I looked at the date on the paint can label: Aug 16, 2006. A little more that 3 months between changes, huh?

If my father had been here to help me (read: do it for me) with my filter this time, it probably would have been the correct size and not jammed up in the ceiling right now...did any of you notice the difference in the sizes before now?? Maybe a better question would be, do any of you even care?? : )

No comments: