Friday, August 15, 2008

Hi, I'm testing the...

Hi, I'm testing the new Jott to see how the functionality works, and how it ends up posting to my blog. So listen to this, if you like it go to www.Jott.com and it's pretty cool. Later, over and out dudes. listen

Powered by Jott


I have been a subscriber to Jott for a while now but forgot about it over the last few months. (I used it frequently when I was driving a lot at CSD.) I was totally playing around with the message above (disclaimer: it is a really lame message off the top of my head.) If you are interested, you can listen to the message and then see how Jott transcribed it and then Jott posted it to my blog! (It was posted in under 2 minutes from the initial phone call!!) As you can see, the transcription was a little too perfect!

No comments: