Thursday, December 01, 2011

My 365 Project–November 2011

365_November 2011

If you haven’t noticed, I have a link to My 365 Project to the left. I will be taking one picture a day, every day, for 365 days.  I try to post the picture the same day but sometimes it gets posted later. However, I do take a picture every day. Some days it is hard to squeeze in a picture and others it is so hard to chose only one. I am trying to pick subjects that are not covered in my blog.

Each day is like a short online diary entry but with a picture. My life is in such flux right now and I don’t even know where I’ll be in a month. I hope this project will be a nice way for me to really appreciate each day and to look back at where I’ve been. 

So, here’s the link to November’s pictures. When you get there, you can look at each picture individually if you want (or not). Most of them come with a description as well. Note that I started on November 4th so it’s not a complete month but I did not miss any days.

No comments: